Monday, July 28, 2014

Things I disagree with conservatives (that I find on the internet) + "Game"

(A) Their views on education

and

(B) their view when pertaining to the arts.

(A) Makes them look like "I pick things up and put things down" types or bitter "them 1%" types - yes, I bet you took "risks" (though undefined and never explained what these 'risks' were) while (B) helps them fulfill the stereotypical simpleton from inner America (though there are simpletons everywhere, even in cities and in every profession). But then again this coming from someone who admires & believes in John Henry Newman's view on education and someone who has great interest in the arts (painting, sculpture, writing, poetry, ballets, operas, symphonies, plays & musical theater, photography).

GAME
I'm new to this whole blogosphere thing. I'm glad that I found blogs commentating on what would be deemed as modern thought (e.g. modern day feminism, modern day views on sexuality). What really gave me a "what the fuck" feeling was learning that the writers of these blogs (some are Catholics, some are Christians) also seem to adopt the "game" mentality. In some odd ass way they're Catholics on one foot yet are Darwin-esque on the other. How this pairing happened I have no clue. This makes up for one messed up manosphere. It's like they bought into the "player" mentality when it comes to wooing and courting the opposite sex.  

More on this "Christian + [insert whatever modern day Kool-Aid myth that's believed on _____ ]." It's thoroughly depressing. 

No comments :