Monday, October 17, 2016

I may not be a full-on Trump supporter, but how people categorize his supporters is just plain hypocritcal and ignorant.

The irony.

Here are some quotes about Trump supporters -
"I'm not an American, but I assure you that people that vote for Trump don't have brains.
I would be ashamed if I voted for a "person" like him to lead my country and my people. De Niro is right, saying that he is a pig."
And people will vote for Clinton because they want the first woman president. That's some deep shit right there.
 "Trump supporters are truly low information voters"
 "America is entering dark times. Just yesterday a GOP office in North Carolina was firebombed. There was graffiti on the building that read "Nazi Republicans. Get out or else" (Honestly this whole attack seems sketchy. It's something a Trump supporter would do to make themselves look like the victim."
A response to the above quote -
"And they wonder why Hillary called them deplorable.
F-ck this noise. I'd love to see one of these c-nts try to intimidate me. And f-ck all this talk of "revolution" and killing Hillary. The worst part of this for me is these idiots don't see the utter hypocrisy in their words - they wanna call anyone unlike them criminals or degenerates, BUT THEY ARE COMPLETELY BLIND TO THEIR OWN SH-T. LIKE WHAT THE F-CK. ARE WE REALLY ABOUT TO ENGAGE IN WAR OVER THIS ONE BUMBLING IDIOT WHETHER HE WINS OR LOSES. IS THIS REALLY WHAT OUR COUNTRY HAS BOILED DOWN TO??????"
 It's interesting how amazing the MSM can shape a voter block. The Clinton/Obama supporters are hip, sophisticated and intelligent. They're filled with empathy and are all for equality. Trump supporters? Dumb hicks from the sticks who are racists, xenophobic, and are bullies. It's the same tactic on how they portrayed Tea Party members.

In my experience and from what I've read and watched it's the opposite.

I know  I've explicitly expressed my disdain of Trump's GOP nom here but upon reflection the thoughts regarding his supporters I take back. I said those things because I was upset, though my thoughts on picking Trump as the GOP nom still remain roughly the same. Do I actually believe Trump supporters are "dumb flat-headed" folks? There probably are some but in general nope.

Another reason I expressed those unfair words is because I also think Trump will lose and as I stated in the linked page I don't want to see SJWs and damn leftists gloating. I saw the gloating when Romney lost and it left a very, very bad taste in my mouth. Now, if I thought Trump had a decent chance of winning, sure, I may have been a little more charitable with my remarks.


No comments :