Friday, August 18, 2017

An atheist admits: unburdened by charity.

Over at neoneocon, poster Les says the following:
Initially, I thought I could never vote for Trump and I didn’t, but that was because due to a death in the family, I didn’t get a chance to vote. I’m still not sure whom I would have voted for, but I was overjoyed on election night to see the shock going through the mainstream media and, yes, the shock on faces of all those Hillary supporters (being an atheist, I don’t worry too much about showing Christian charity).
I'll admit, being a Catholic I was smiling at the shocked faces of Hillary supporters.  But I think at that time there was no need for "Christian charity", after all, it's an political election and I only tend to be charitable during debate or if someone has done me wrong, perceived or real.

No comments :