Thursday, November 9, 2017

So you're basically an asshole.

On CAF, there's a poster who has this on this profile:
"An[d] I will always give you the last word in an arguement so that you can go about thinking that I actually care about whatever you think or say."
Actually it doesn't give that impression; it gives no impression at all.

I disagreed with an earlier post he wrote concerning the recent Texas church shooting. It went like this:

"Texas Church shooting had nothing to do with religion."

I said: "Apparently the shooter was an atheist and seemed to have a beef with Christians. Some say it was over a domestic quarrel with his ex-wife who, with her parents, attended church every so often. If was just over a domestic quarrel why shoot up a church?"

He replied: "K i’ll believe that when the 50 page manifesto about his " beef with christians " comes to light."

I continued: "I’m just speaking my mind and what I observe. No need to get snarky because you disagree."

He said: "im not being snarky, if anything I am being sarcastic, because it isn’t that far fetched and has been seen in the past where such criminals have had such manifestos. An[d] I have done the same; speaking my mind and what I have observed. If you don’t like it, that is fine, doesn’t bother me any."

If I reply back I'd be playing into his his game.


No comments :