Tuesday, March 27, 2018

If you bark back you still aren't given credit.

I'm not a gun owner. I never fired a gun. I never stepped foot on a gun range. But I do know a couple of gun owners. That's them, though. The thing is I support the 2A and from what I've observed is that non-2A people shallow arguments (for the most part) and have even worse tone when dealing with 2A supporters.

Take for example the Peru born Carlos Benavides who now lives in Florida:


I stumbled upon Carlos on a Louder with Crowder article dismissing Gatorade Tide Pod Player of the Year David Hogg. Carlos continues saying, "Do u think Davig Hogg gives a shit what u haters think? " (He's a fan of these emoticons, like a child who sticks out his tongue when he think he says something really clever.)

There are more anti-2A comments from others. This one, ironically, confidently says that once gun buybacks have been permitted to use the guns on the people in case if there was a civil war due to said buyback:



Then there people who really (like really) display a type of stupid that makes you just smile at them with a certain affection.


You can't make this stuff up.

No comments :