Saturday, January 23, 2016

NYers getting mad at Cruz's "New York values" comment.

I knew what he meant. Other people who aren't all up in their city pride knew what he meant. The fact that NYers are committing themselves in explaining how diverse NYC is in terms of a voting bloc is amusing. I know that a parts of Brooklyn vote (D) while others vote (R). I know that The Bronx, Queens as well as Staten Island vote (R). It's Manhattan that dominates the politics. That's what Cruz meant.

This uproar about Cruz's "New York values" comment and the media coverage of the NE blizzard proves what Cruz meant: self-importance, arrogance and hypocritical. You can shit on middle America and the South but you can't shit on the NE, especially NYC. That's the shitty standard put on the rest of the country if you aren't on the West Coast.

Well, here's my message to NYC and DC -


Could Cruz been more accurate in his phrasing? Yea. To calm the living indignant out of the all the New Yorkers. I understood him. I knew exactly what he meant.

No comments :