Friday, June 23, 2017

Liberals, "being judgemental" and sex.

The people that tend to complain about being judged are liberals. I'll probably eve say it's an actual fact, at least in the US. Do people liked to be judged? Of course not. But if they are, to what degree and in what context? This is where liberals show some sort of pathology - no judgement whatsoever unless it's judgement towards those that disagree with our views. When liberals feel judged they think it's an attack on their character, which may be the case.

I don't agree with same-sex unions, whether some religious sect approves of it or the secular state does. I'll lay out my case the best way I can. I'll most likely be called a bigot, as if my stance is true bigotry. I don't agree with premarital sex. I view those that who do engage in it part taking in a mini-tragedy and, yes, they are unpure. Premarital sex is a form of depravity and a lack of respect for both parties involved. Does this make me judgemental? Yes, but so what. If a woman switches boyfriends every two years and has sex with them does that mean she's a slut? No, she's sorely misguided. Does this make me a jerk? I don't believe so. Am I offended if some woman says I am? Not really.

Say if a person says they aren't going to do all the "bad stuff" in college (e.g. premarital sex, drink, do drugs) and quotes the bible are they being judgemental? Maybe. If anything, the feeling of irritation or shame, if one feels those things, when met with this type of person should reflect on why they feel irritated or shameful. The "judgemental Christian" may have a very good point.

In general, I find this "you're being so judgemental" immensely weird. Liberals feel slighted even at the mention of restraint, especially when it comes to the topic of sex. Paranoia disorder? I'm just entertaining the idea. They love to talk about sex, or at least have a sense of comfort, when it's brought up. But be critical of modern practice and thought on sex? An avalanche of judgement is thrown your way, ironically. The standards of the social conservative world is clear: no sex before marriage. Being a virgin is the ideal. Not being a virgin before marriage is a sin and one should repent via confession; one should also "sin no more." Mention this on a comment section in youtube and watch heads explode or people typing, "Ugh. I hate your kind."

But hey, I'm a guy - an honest one. If you have no standards the "world" will barely disappoint you. If you're anything like me, you hold out hope yet at the same time realize that their is forgiveness, from yourself and from the divine. Yea, I went there.


No comments :