Monday, February 1, 2021

Reason for my absence.

I  haven't written for quite some time. Almost a full year and a half starting in late December 2018 then the gap in between that stretched till mid-2020. The reasons are simply: At times I get tired of writing where an idea may seem too grand in its moral decadence, too sewage-like, to write about; sometimes I had an idea I wanted to write about but then time escaped me; though a good chunk would be me focusing on my career where I would completely forget about this blog. It's simple as that. I still view this blog as worthwhile, and practically every idea and thought I espoused I still stand by. 

I always viewed myself as someone who has decent observation skills when it comes to observing society and its people. I trust these skills. There's also no doubt that modernism is at full swing in the most popular facets of society, so there will be ample amount of material to work with. I'll be complaining about something. 

There will probably be some religious and theological posts, maybe starting in mid-2021. Depending how I grow in my faith there may be more.


No comments :