Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Creatine & weights. And voting.

GYM, LOCKER ROOM, TV WITH CNN ON

Guy A: So where do you live?
Guy B: I live in so-in-so.
Guy A: Really? I past right through when I go to work. Say, what you got there?
Guy B: Oh, just some creatine. LIGHTLY SHAKES DRINK.
Guy A: Yea, I do some creatine after workouts, too.

GUY C WALKS IN, OPENS LOCKER TO FETCH GYM BAG
CNN COMMENTARY ON SUPER TUESDAY IS HEARD

Guy B: So did you vote?
Guy A: Nah. I don't like any of them.
Guy B: Meh.
Guy A: Did you vote?
Guy B: Nah.

BOTH LAUGH

Guy C: You know, you got till 7PM to vote.
Guy A: Yea. Did you vote?
Guy C: Nope.

ALL LAUGH.

Guy C: It doesn't really matter who's elected. It [bills] still needs to go through Congress. PICKS UP BAG. See ya.
Guy B: See ya.
Guy A: Bye.

GUY C EXITS

No comments :