Wednesday, March 23, 2016

New link added

The Occidental Observer.

I know there's a description on top of the masthead that says, "White Identity, Interests and Culture." That doesn't really bother me. I don't believe Kevin MacDonald, the editor, is a racist or anything like that. You can say that he's part of the alt-right white nationalist sect, and I believe that's sorta fair, but like I said I don't get any malicious vibes from the articles (and the man) so far. The site is said to be anti-Semitic and, as I've read, other scholars - like Jeff Lipke and Jared Taylor, I can't say I fully agree with that accusation. It's critic of the Jews who are in power because it sees such a demographic as controlling the media and academia.

The reason I like OC because it does a fine job at putting in perspective ethnic and political networking. It happens. My family is guilty of it, at least my mom is, though I will admit what my mom has done is nowhere close to what politicians, or even Jews, have done. My mother got an interview for a family friend's daughter and she bombed it. The interviewer told my mom that her body language was horrible - slouched in the seat, many "Yea"s and a nonchalant attitude about the process. She didn't get the job. But hey, my mom get her an interview. The reason I separate my mom's efforts is because ascent to the higher positions in her field is mainly due to experience. I sense that the coveted shadow internship is the only help she'll give to that one family friend. The rest is up to her if she wants a job and to advance in the field.

But back to OC. It's not Stormfront. It's not. I view OC as an intelligent and respective critical response certain issues like political incest that no doubt happens in American politics. My own state does it, both on the city council level and state level. The residents of the state are well aware of it, not just me. 

Note: It's seems like American Clarity is no longer in existence - it's link leads to an expired domain. Shame, really. AC is now removed from the list.

No comments :