Monday, November 14, 2016

I can smell a liberal a mile away.

Not really, but you get the idea.

I'm a 2nd Amendment supporter. I was on CAF earlier this morning and there was a thread about an Indianapolis 4 yr old shooting her mother and herself due to an unsecured firearm. Both are in stable condition. It's a horrific event nonetheless. But here's what the OP had to say -

Robert Sock: "When will people learn that having a gun in the house is a bad thing! Please pray for the girl and her mother."

and: " Guns scare me"

Those who are anti-gun tend to be largely scared of guns. Which side is filled with fear/phobia again?

He then says that anyone who keeps a gun due a break has mental problems: "Explore the statistics on this, what are the chances of somebody breaking into your home to do violence to you or your loved ones? Anybody who believes that the chances are great is a bit paranoid, perhaps even schizophrenic"

The poster has been like this for the entire time I stumbled upon his posts. There are others like him, but I'm not sure if he's being a troll or half-serious or actually serious. Either way he's an idiot.

No comments :