Friday, August 22, 2014

Interesting, very interesting ...

Rated PG-13 for crude languag.

I'm new to the mano-sphere blogs.

What's interesting is that there seems to an overlap, some thin connection, between Christian blogs run by men, blogs that I think are run by Christians who are run politically conservative and write up on the modern dating world, and straight up mano-sphere blogs that attract "just bang the girl, as long you f_ck her brains out, and you're both satisfied then all is well, no other viewpoints shouldn't matter," types. They also tend to have an interest in science fiction writings as well. Maybe that's the binder - the science fiction part.

Several questions I have.

(1) If I'm correct with any of the above, how did such blogs attract these posters that seem to be infatuated with "Game"?
(2) Do Christian "Game" types notice the dissonance between modern "fuck her/him till she taps out" with their faith?
(3) If these "Game" types are secular, why visit Christian blogs that talk about dating woes and "Game"?

Consider my mind blown (no pun).

                                                I know, right, Jackie?

No comments :