Monday, August 4, 2014

tumblr "progressive logic"

Rated: "PG-13" for crude language.

Here's a somewhat humorous post:
Not supporting gay "marriage" is equal to being homophobic. Uh huh. Yep.

                                                    "People Are Gay. Get Over It. "

Thanks kid with red hair. You are so insightful. And some people don't support same-sex marriage, even if it becomes law. Get Over It.

Okay, okay. I'll play fair. Yes, people are homosexuals and I doubt, at least my experience, people avoid them due their sexuality.

I'm trying to refrain from using the word 'gay' since gay, originally, meant happy/joyous -- not sure what's so beautiful and happy about same sex 'pairings'  - I also refuse to call same-sex 'couples', well couples. That's reserved for heterosexual relationships. They're "Best Friends Forever" without any actually hopes of procreating with one another because an anus and a penis doesn't biologically produce a baby - it's impossible, nor does a vagina and a vagina. Why? Because a vagina does not produce semen which is needed in order to create a baby. A P and a V does (+fertility and no ABC). There is no actual union between homosexuals (male homosexuals attempt at "sexual union" is more garish than females eating carpet -- I'll admit two females "going at each other" is really "What's the point?").

I know all this is in support for same-sex marriage (anti-bullying is just a convenient smoke & mirrors for the true goal) and that when the judge accepts it as law that's where the "get over it" derives from. Same-sex "marriage" supports will gloat (I've experience first hand) when a law is struck in their favor.

I'll quote some of the responses (it's basically every scenario one think of) -

As a bisexual, it sickens me that some people WILL keep scrolling.
I always say I'm amused - simply because I am. It's rather amusing to me that some people not supporting same-sex "marriage" actually sickens people. So a bisexual is driven to sickness because, if she wants, can't get "married" so her own sex. I won't support such a law for your own "happiness." Please, Get Over It.
As the straight daughter of a gay man, it sickens me that some people will keep scrolling. 
 Okay, and? Not sure if her dad face any discrimination (besides not being able to marry his own sex)?
As a straight girl with a basic understanding of equality and love, it also sickens me that people will keep scrolling.
"A basic understand of equality and love." Oh boy. Where to begin with this one ... A basic understanding of equality is that there really isn't any true equality. Equality - when reality comes into play - is a farce. Sure the homosexual (or bi) man or woman can get married, but to a person of the opposite sex. Two brothers can't get married even if there's consent and both are over 18. In fact, if expansion of "M+F" to "M+M' and "F+F" why limit it to a two party? Why not expand it to three or four? Why not do away with prohibition towards sibling marriages and open it up to Party A, B, C, etc. regardless of sex and blood-line? Why not? I mean, if people objected to such a radical move then they're bigots acting as a road block to the involved parties' happiness - that's according to progressive logic. 

Basic understanding of love? You mean "I have strong feelings for this other person regardless of their sex"? Here are my feelings: I have a strong feeling that the explanation of this "basic understanding of love" will be a bunch of "equality and happiness" rhetoric. I'll probably send her a message and ask. 
As a straight Christian woman, I pray that people will not scroll past this. Love, not judge.
I’m re-reblogging for that last one.
Whoa Now! Not only do we have a person who's straight, but she's also a Christian! Jackpot! Those mean and close minded Christians are so horrid that it's refreshing to see a self-proclaimed Christian preach about Love! Since a straight Christian (with some Kumbaya understanding of love and who, no, doubt, fell for the "Thou Shall Not Judge" - on anything, unless one does not supports SS"M") it's an epic "win"!

Through all this "loving" and not judging SS"M" is passed. That's the goal. That's one of the goals. Not only does the Gay Mafia (as I would like to call them - actually activists and these tumblr rank-and-file types) want society to approve of their relationship but they also want minds to be changed about sexual compatibility. It's not enough for them to get SS"M" approved in every state. Nope. They want there sexual relationships to be seen as completely normal, even though *normal "was" the dreaded state for such advocates.

Well I scrolled. I don't want some horrid social cause looking like a zit on my otherwise nice looking tumblr page. Let alone I'll look like some Millennial without a clue.

*normal: or normalcy - will be a future post.

No comments :