Tuesday, October 7, 2014

A "tacit" victory. That's an interesting way to put it.


When advocates of same-sex "marriage" say "gay marriage won't affect your marriage" I think they don't acknowledge (or don't realize) the underlying affects of such a belief and "justice."

The fact that they think two people of the same sex shouldn't be a factor when deciding whether to allow them to "wed", that only consent and love ("love is love" card) should matter, it says something about them. It does affect my marriage because it makes it the "archaic"/"narrow minded" view, even though such a view is one of the pillars for western civilization.

What happened today isn't creating anything that actually benefits society besides A) the LGBTYMCA activists and B) the perverts.

The "pairings" aka the homosexual/bi newlyweds, if they even want kids, will always go through a third party to get children. Always. They are sexual incompatible to produce a child together. There is no/zero point to their anal sex and oral sex besides "it feels good, so do it." I'm not sure how anal sex can even remotely feel good.

Here's a story my mother told me. She's a nurse, and one of her co-workers is a homosexual. He's in a relationship with another man who left his wife for him. This man has one child from the previous marriage. The co-worker wants a child because his boyfriend has one. So the co-worker finds a surrogate in India to birth the child. The child dies in labor. The co-worker is devastated. 

Call me heartless, but I feel no sympathy for my mom's co-worker. I do feel sympathy for the child of the boyfriend's and for the surrogate. I also feel for the ex-wife.

And I will not acknowledge any same-sex couple as a couple. Instead I will say "pairing," I won't think they're married even if they have the stamp of state & government approval because such a combination -- same-sex pairings -- defeats logic and purpose, let alone makes the concept of marriage another victim of the perversion of words.

There will be people saying "it doesn't matter what you think." Of course it does. If it didn't then advocates of SS"M" wouldn't be so indignant when people like me express such views. My thoughts are nothing to activist judges, but it sure matters to those who abhor people that share my views. So, the end, it is about acceptance - not just by the government, but by the people who go about their daily lives. It's not about "justice", it's about changing the social thought -- it's practically brainwashing and forcing (through intimidation) a particular (and destructive) belief onto innocent people.

"The eventual green light to same sex marriage will offer an interesting insight into the depraved mind of man."

No comments :