Saturday, March 7, 2015

Way too amusing.

When I log onto blogger I use google, type in "blogger," and proceed. There's an "In the News" section that the search engine has highlighting various political stories, either having to do with the site itself or whatever political issue that the site seems noteworthy.

Regarding the subject title, today I wanted to talk about a video I saw on youtube and what was highlighted under the "In the News."

This post was originally dedicated to a video I saw on youtube regarding what girls like in a guy. One youtuber offered her "likes" but I quickly became disinterested and clicked on the posters profile to see other types of videos she's made, since the first video of hers I saw was of her singing - I was impressed. The "what girls like in a guy" was the second video that caught my eye in the side bar of "recommended." As I quickly perused her videos there was another channel linked to her musical one called "Lesbians Answers." I thought "Well that's odd." I later found out that channel was operated by her as well. It turns out she's a lesbian (or at least, according to her story, became "aware" she was a lesbian once she found a girl she was attracted to - later delving herself into all things LGBT).

As a guy, I consider this a huge turn-off. She didn't identify as a bisexual, but a lesbian as I slowly unraveled her story. Is her video "what girls like in a guy" rendered meaningless now? Since she likes girls exclusively since posting that video how does she explain her "likes"?  How about the relationships she had with boys before she identified as a lesbian and embraced the LGBT world? Obviously the idea of entering a relationships with the opposite sex didn't repulse to a degree that she made a video dedicated to helping guys in their romantic relationships.

What also makes it more sickening is that she has tumblr page where I found this:


She wasn't the original poster of it, but the fact that she reblogged it shows her "giggle giggle me gay parentals don't know it giggle giggle" mentality. The post currently has approximately 450, 00 likes. Is this phone caption real or fake? I don't know, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's fake since there were times that feminists posted fake rape stories, and knowing that the LGBT community - especially those under 30 - are seek validation through the internet e.g. tumblr and reblog & like to fill that self-esteem hole. How does a feminists posting false accounts of rape on tumblr have anything to with the pic? I consider tumblr feminists and tumblr LGBT community as one: They share the same insecurities and the same d-bag mentality - basically they blame society for their "hidden" lives and for their own angst. If it's real? I don't feel sorry for the brother and sister -- I feel sorry for their parents.

Now, why "way too amusing"? Because the search for "blogger" under google's engine highlighted this issue today: Well this is awkward.

It's too bad, really, since I thought the girl was cute. Once I saw the "Lesbian Answer" tab my heart sunk and my brain said "You got to be fucking kidding me ... Please, no, ..." *clicked on tab, scrolls through channel* "G_D FUCKIN' DAMMIT!"

Also, what's with straight (more straight before they "came out") girls "discovering" they were either lesbians or bi liking street wear (and tattoos)? It's a broad question, but in my experiences the tomboys or non-"girly girls" that identified as non-straight/hetero tend be into that type of style.

EDIT: Feel sorry for any guy who becomes her boyfriend. I thought the video was about "what I want in a guy" not "why guys do to make me feel insecure."  

No comments :