Saturday, January 3, 2015

CAF

Temporarily banned for three days. Infraction was 100 points for insulting another poster. Since I received a previous citation for the same thing (which cost a measly five points) I was said I "did not learn from the last time." Heck, I didn't even remember the previous one - checking my inbox my memory was refreshed: The citation was dated May 2014! I barely visited the site last year so that would explain my forgetfulness. 

What did I say? I questioned the legitimacy of a question being asked and said I wasn't going to answer it because I thought it was ridiculous.

Okay, maybe I shouldn't have reacted the way I did. I should have been more "charitable."

This also happened to another poster who was quite opinionated, but was banned for several days - not sure what infraction she broke - and after that ban her posts slowly dried up where she didn't post for months. She was one of the better posters on CAF when it came to dealing with secular and post-modern thinking. The other posters, well, most? Horrid at dealing with them. A bunch of doormats if the SS Army invaded their house they'd just pray in a corner and not fight back. A pathetic bunch to say the least.

I'll be back within three days.

And I'll still "insult" - but I'll do it more insidiously. I know, I know, I don't learn from my mistakes. What can I say, I'm human. Human makes mistakes, so "just deal with it." (Well, I do have to be "nice" because I'll forever be banned, so f_ck you moderators Michael Francis and Robert Bay, I wouldn't want you guys in the same foxhole as me. You'd offer the enemy tea and crumpets, be either shot or captured and wonder what went wrong.)

No comments :