Saturday, January 17, 2015

Fry gets "married."

I couldn't help but get a tinge sick -- almost throw-up-ish -- when I read  this. His partner is 27 years old. I wonder who sought who out. Did the young chap seek out Fry due to his celebrity status? Did Fry seek out the young chap due to being fresh meat? How did they meet? What are six degrees, if any exists? Maybe they genuinely like each other, in a "Best Friends Forever" buddy way. Whatever it is, I don't think its romantic/"I wanna have a family with you" love. That type of feeling. It ain't love love. I'm always skeptical about these types of relationships.

"Leave as one." I guess a baby will be born out of this "oneness."

I never thought Fry was nearly as funny and smart as England made him out to me, though I did like his road trip miniseries called Stephen Fry In America.

No comments :