Sunday, January 4, 2015

Welcome to Youtube. You Will Find Plenty of Interesting Discussions.

WARNING: Much snark ahead. You may get the urge to punch me. Fair enough.

I heard there were at least 12 genders by some person, but gosh darn now for some prejudice and bigoted reasons it's only two. Luckily for all the sexual confused and "don't-put-me-in-a-box" types people are now learning that are more, like pansexuals and asexuals and ... I dunno.




Behold. Our gender experts for Tomorrowland. May your inner lesbian and gayness prevail!

Just by reading this I think I deserve Ph. D. in Gender Theory. Wait, are there any existing accredited programs specializing in Gender Theory?  The committe that accredits is The "Love is Love"/"No Labels"/"No Hate" once located in San Francisco, CA, but has now found a new home in NYC which offers certificate programs in the cities of L.A. and Austin. Retreats are held in Arizona.


No comments :