Monday, June 22, 2015

Vox Clamantis.

I find it rather weird that this guy knows a lot about the LGBT in terms of communtiy's medical dicitonary. Some of the stuff he writes is frackin' odd - like he has poured over letters of the church, and learnt all there is to know about things like autogynephila, and evry shade of LGBT. I'm rather confident that I know almost every shade of liberalism becuase I was one; I was a 'practiioner' of such inane beliefs and the ideology made me think I was on the right path in order to help the world. I take that VC, his uber sensitivity towards such a group - granted they are psychologically fragile - makes me suspicious.

Is this guy straight? Bi? Is he a homosexual? Questioning? Is he married? What is his sexual past? Does it matter? Yes. I want to know who the frack is Vox Clamantis. He's the head huncho at fisheaters. That's not enough. I want info.

I don't believe his posts are apologetic to the LGBT but he sure creates a path for the "30 genders" under the sun narrative.

No comments :