Sunday, July 12, 2015

Just swallow and deal with it. We won. It's a an over-and-done issue.

According to poster "Marc Bahn" it'll be just a matter of time before the nation embraces two people of the same-sex getting hitched together.  


I'm pretty much sick of the Marc Bahns of the world. They're f_cking bullies - they have no good reason to act this way.

I don't really doubt what Bahn says, after all my generation sees nothing wrong with such relationships - in fact I get the feeling they get giddy when they see a same-sex pairing. That's how pathetic my generation is. If my peers ever have kids they'll send them to schools where sodomy is taught to be perfectly fine - stepping in its rightful place alongside heterosexual relationships as "normal," just another sexual preference - and they their Birds & the Bees talk will go something like this: "Just use birth control or a condom. And if you get pregnant there's an abortion clinic about 30 minutes away. Your body, your choices. Have fun! Love whoever your heart desires!" They will probably chalk this under "life experiences that made me feel liberated before I partake in a some-what meaningless institution called marriage."

No comments :