Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Then why are you alive? Sitting pretty till the shit hits the fan, that's your 'puprose.'

I have little respect for Christians who "let them have it."


Pathetic. Pathetic. Pathetic.

This is one of a handful of issues I have with non-"progressives" when it comes to worldly engagement. I've come across numerous conservatives that have express this "don't care, whatev," attitude towards higher education and entertainment as well.  These types of people are one of many reasons why mediocrity exists and why Christians find their backs to the wall more often times than not.

Thanks for the help, I bet your check will come in the mail with the  memo saying "For helping modernism shit on traditionalists." You might as well be invisible because in the end you don't do anything to help fight for elbow room, you are a traitor and a heretic (in my eyes).


You are Pathetic.

No comments :