Thursday, September 3, 2015

Welcome to tumblr. The Land of Freaks and ... More Freaks.


Let's presume this person is a woman aka has a real vagina and breasts, no matter how flat chested. She's a lesbian who has no sexual drive, hence the "asexual" description. I'll also presume she's "white" because she doesn't mention anything about race, just what sex she romantically likes and that her libido is practically dead. Gender? Well, if the questions marks are suppose to say, "What's gender? A social construct?" or "I don't subscribe to any," but whatever it meant it's pretty much par for the course with this type of being. Given the "INTF" from the Myers-Briggs personality test, and her interests she's the vagina version of a pasty pimple face, totally-sucks-at-sports, gamer.

I suppose this is a good thing. Her ilk is basically given the middle finger by Darwin. "Sorry, bitch, but you're practically useless unless you build shit and/or manage a company. Your ovaries are a waste."

I have a tumblr (see: sidebar). If I were to follow this sexual identity politics as user "Ode to Abigail" did, I'd write this.

  • he/him is fine
  • likes ladies
  • libido is working properly aka I dream of what my future wife's children will look like once we consummate our relationship
  • gender??? I'm a guy. I don't cross-dress. I'm not limp wristed.
  • i talk when i need to, move when i need to, achieve what I need to achieve in order to be awesome

No comments :