Monday, April 27, 2015

"My wife and I."

"I" being a she and "wife" being a she.

When she said this I was thinking to myself "Wuv defies reasoning and actual reality. And boy do you two not look like a 'cute' couple."

I can't wait till polyamorous 'things' (saying threesome or foursomes is weird to me; I'd probably call them 'flocks' just to make it less, um, weird, and more 'nature-ess') go to brunch and introduce their 'lovers' and 'partners' in an very nonchalant way to people in normal relationships i.e. one guy + one woman.

Also, when one woman is more feminine and physically attractive than her female partner (usually ugly as fuck or a bit butch) -- rarely do I see two women 'together' that I find both attractive -- that tells me that the feminine one wants a woman who resembles a guy while the ugly as fuck/butch one wants a partner that resembles a woman.

Why don't they just the real thing? That way they don't have to purchase kids all the time. I mean, c'mon, every time someone enters a same-sex relationship where the heck does that relationship go? Once you get pass the whole "she keeps me warm" it's all pretty much an empty store. Childless real marriages (between a man and woman) due to infertility are looked at with sympathy. Same-sex relationships by design is like a man and his truck without an engine.

Now Mary Lambert is crying in the corner.



No comments :