Wednesday, April 29, 2015

This deserves its own post.

So I clicked on "stats" just to see what countries have unfortunately stumbled upon my site, and whatever link that brought them here.

I came up with this -

Uh, so like this?


No? Guy-girl-guy? Maybe Guy-girl-girl? Maybe trans-girl-guy? Oh, you mean girl-girl-girl. My bad.

The only reason I can come up with is that I write about the LGBT (probably because such a community is royally made for the freak show that is modernism). I mean, I do know the LGBT community is one perverted hell hole alongside rich professionals living in gated communities - but still. I never talked about threesomes or any sexual fantasies. If someone is searching about "threesomes" I guess they would be totally A-OKAY with carpet eaters, male dick suckers and people who think they're a tumblr orientation. 

No comments :