Thursday, May 21, 2015

Behold, the Modern Man Child.



Even though I wouldn't touch Mercedes with a ten foot pole, and she basically is a slut (there is no such thing as a "good" slut) who is misguided in her use of sexuality, I have more respect for her than I ever had for ex-NFL punter Chris Kluwe (which is close to none).

When I first heard of this guy (through deadspin) I couldn't help but think he was condescending and arrogant, with no regard to professionalism who puts in minimal effort into understanding what the opposing side has to say. 

From his articles on deadspin dripping with d-baggery, his letter to Emmett C Burns Jr., learning his favorite word: empathy, to his overall bitter existence, the guy is a perfect case of being an asshole. Straight-out. No cutting corners to it. No sugar coating it. I keep wondering to myself, "What is the deal with this guy?" As one commenter put it (from the youtube video) -


Everything that I've read from him and seen of him cements my first impressions: That Chris Kluwe is everything that he despises and nothing of which he proclaims himself to be. In other words, this is a despicable man. A man that needs therapy. If it wasn't for his pro-gay "rights" fervent crusade and his talk show circuit rounds, add in Gamer Gate, the man's public profile would be "just an NFL punter." Kluwe has a narcissistic personality disorder.

I could care less that he played on an elite sports level. I could care less that he has more money in his bank account that I'll ever have in mine. I don't really care that he's an ignorant secularist. Here's the thing: I'm not a man child nor am I a poser; when I'm caught in situations where I turn out to be wrong, if I've misunderstood, or my stance is less than stable than I want it to be, I will admit it. I may actually drop a previous held belief. Kluwe? He seems like a cool guy to play video games with and ask for punting advice, but get talking about SJW issues and "equality"? Yikes. The man turns into a child. That ain't cool.

This is what the secular-SJW-white knight-"equal rights" movement has produced. This is the type of personality and mindset that dogmatically supports such groups and stances.This is the type of personality that is drawn to the pathologically fucked up minority.

I feel sorry for his daughter. I feel sorry for his wife.

No comments :