Saturday, May 23, 2015

"I'm in a committed relationship."

Every time someone who's in a same-sex relationship says this I'm like, "And?"

Of course, like an eager student seeing their chances to get into an elite college, they show "the numbers."

"We've been together for 14 years," versus the student's, "I got a 33 on my ACT. Do you think that makes me competitive to get into Amherst?"

Now, this "been together for X years," is really an appeal to "We deserve gay 'marriage' aka civil marriage."

Look, I'm not going to say "That's really cute. Good for the both of you!" or "That's admirable." Why? Because I don't think it's cute nor do I think it's admirable. I think you two look bizarre "together" and when you make "love" you have a higher chance of blowing your anal cavity than I do pushing out brick hard stool. As for the ladies, well, you grinding your vaginas together is just plain weird. I bet if your uterus & vagina could speak they would be saying, in unison, "Da fuq?"

I mean, it's coming to a point where I can't but laugh when two non-straight people hold their hands, in the air, together in triumph.

I'm sorry ... No, no, I'm not sorry.

No comments :