Saturday, April 9, 2016

Highlights of March 9th, 2016.

INT. COLLEGE CLASSROOM,  AFTERNOON

ME: I'm from [American city]. I'm currently [a job].

WOMAN: I'm from [same American city as me]. I do [a job].

AN HOUR PASSES

WOMAN: So me and my wife are going on our honeymoon this June. Will I be able to attend the online class in our hotel? Is that okay?

INSTRUCTOR: Yes! That's fine! You have to tell her that you'll do 'some work' on the computer when you're at the beach.

SOME CHUCKLE

EXT. COLLEGE CAMPUS, AFTERNOON

MOTHER AND TWO SONS 

SON: The Republicans just seem like backstabbing people . . . 

INT. PIZZA PARLOR,  NIGHT, SAME DAY

YOUNG MAN: Look, I I work 14 hrs a day. After my first job I go home and eat. Straight afterwards I go to my next job.
OLDER MAN: I understand. I'm just saying that polls are open at these hours. The election is up to you if you choose not to participate.
YOUNG MAN: I have a family to feed. SHAKES HEAD.

CASHIER LOOKS AT THEM WITH CONCERN.
OLDER MAN LEAVES 

CASHIER 2: Have you've been helped yet?
ME: No.

CASHIER IS STILL LOOKING AT YOUNGER MAN WITH CONCERN

No comments :