Friday, April 15, 2016

I'm in Twilight Zone

I find it awfully weird when Catholics, and usually they carry a certain tone and viewpoints that's shared between them, say that fellow Catholics are idolizing marriage and family. I see no such thing unless giving first priority to earthly duties means idolizing.

I've seen this accusation twice, and though only twice it's concerning me. Those that complain borrow the same tactic from those who say social conservatives are "obsessed" with sex and genitalia. It's as if talk of opposing same-sex relationships and faux same-sex marriage should be done sparingly and only when we're in Bible study. For marriage and family, poster like "Liberty" (see: comment box via link) come across as bitter as another poster puts it. The same persistent attack is the same as a homosexual who's bitter that the RCC does not approve of their relationship.

Of course, I'm no way charitable towards such people because I see the "Liberty"'s of the world aiding to the downfall of society and to America. I could care less if she's a fellow Catholic. I don't want to be around her because she makes beauty dour -- because she can, and if you push back she'll accuse you of being an "angry traditionalist." Liberty doesn't need to get laid, she needs to get bitch slapped and relegated to some Episcopalian sect. 


No comments :